Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Stray Cat Strut

My dear friends at PFN ( PhotoFocusNetwork.com ) have a photo contest every week. This weeks theme was blue. Richard recently bought a new blue guitar, making it the subject matter of my blue shoot. My first take turned out okay but I needed to tweak a few things in the image, so I set out to reshoot. I set up again and as I start shooting a cat hopped over the fence and head straight for my staging area. All I can say is this cat love the camera. She must have been a model in her past life.
On the image with the cat I changed the color of the guitar I just felt it worked better being a brown guitar. The second image was what I turned into the contest.






During this time with the cat I have the 80s song Stray Cat Strut stuck in my head. I bring you the Stray Cats complements of YouTube.com Fitting I think.