Friday, March 9, 2007

Carnival Venice Italy 2007

Venice is truly and understandably one of the most romantic cities in the world. Okay so I am overly worldly but I will say it is at the top of my personal list.

I went with my family and my brothers family the finally Sunday of Carnival. To say it was crowed would have been an understatement. I found it harder to shoot while worrying about were the children were. I will hand it to my brother and husband. When I wanted to shoot they stepped up to the plate with the kids (we had six children and two grown children with us) All in all I am very pleased with I shot.

I would love to fly down for a day for some serious shooting next year. I will return to Venice this month to shoot the city with out the masses.

Here are some of the first images I have edited from the day: