Sunday, March 4, 2007

Lunar Eclipse

In the recent days I have found a new photo forum here in Ireland, http://www.photographyireland.net/ . There is a lot of good talent there, that I hope I can learn from. Another thing that really excites this will be a great resource for here in Dublin, and maybe just maybe a few shooting buddies.

From PI learnt of a lunar eclipse last night. So I stayed up, froze my bum off and shoot some of the event. I don’t think I have ever shot images of the moon before. My images were all soft, I found it very hard to focus. So I jazzed of some sad images in Photoshop and will show them in a small version here. I did not think about it at the time, I should have used my 10D. With the digital cropping factor it would have maybe help. Live and learn. I do think in the digital age I do not stop and think thing through as much. I have been sloppy with my work. This I really want to work on.

No comments: