Friday, March 2, 2007

The Starting Line

Here I am, joining the hundreds of photographers that are blogging. I have became the herd.

I shut down my web page at the beginning of the year due to the fact that I move out of the country and am no longer in business and not sure if I want to go into business again.

Photography is in my blood, like a sickness almost. At time it has totally take over my life. I am now learning a new balance of photography and family life. I could never walk away from my photography again. I now get to be a flamboyant hobbyist.

I have read, searched and pondered the idea of blogging my images. I think it will be a fit for me.

I would love to say I can post an image a day, but I would only be kidding myself and any reader if I ever pick up any. This I do not expect, thus I am Photographer Unknown.

Welcome to my blog.

No comments: